Home Page Home Page Newsletter Contact Us Get A Quote Business Insurance Home Insurance Auto Insurance Health Insurance Life Insurance

Here's a list of what you definitely need when you go to sign up for Obama Care AKA Covered California:
Annual income for 2014 
Social Security Numbers

Dates of birth
Naturalization Number or Alien Number for people born outside of the US

Here is a list of Documents that are sometimes needed:
Proof of Income (Pay Stub, W2, 2012 Taxes)
Proof of Residency (CA Driver's License, Bills)
Proof of Citizenship (Passport, Birth Certificate)

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014

View Mobile Version
Pfeifer Insurance Brokers   |   533 Airport Blvd, 4th Floor   |   Burlingame, CA 94010   |   Phone: 650-762-8087   |   Fax: 650-897-5998
Powered by Insurance Website Builder
Home Page About Us Our Services Location Get A Quote Contact Us