Home Page Home Page Newsletter Contact Us Get A Quote Business Insurance Home Insurance Auto Insurance Health Insurance Life Insurance

Does your lawn maintenance business include yard landscaping, operating machinery around homes, fertilizing lawns, mow and blow, weeding gardens, or setting up sprinkler systems? Then you should consider insurance. 

The right insurance policy can protect you from risks of bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury. Here is a look at the insurance policies we provide for landscapers such as yourself.


Most small landscaping businesses purchase a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). It can help protect your business in much the same way that a homeowner’s policy helps protect your home and personal possessions. Business Owner’s Policy includes: 

Business Property Insurance to help protect the property you own, lease or rent. 

Business Liability Coverage to help protect your business in the event it is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property. 

Business Income Coverage to help protect lost income when a business is forced to close due to direct physical loss or damage to its premises resulting from a covered cause of loss.

Landscaper Insurance


Your landscaping business depends on your employees. You want your employees to receive the care they need if they get sick or hurt on the job. This helps keep medical costs low, which could have a positive impact on future premiums.


Since your company performs most of its work onsite at different job locations, you and your employees travel a lot.  Commercial Auto Coverage protects your company vehicles, your employees and your company assets. Business auto insurance can replace company vehicles that are destroyed in an accident. It can cover the hospital and medical costs for employees and third parties injured in an accident. It can protect you from loss due to theft or vandalism, and many other travel specific issues that may arise.



This coverage is to protect your company from unexpected events and accidents. If a kid hurts himself with your unattended lawnmower, you may have to cover his medical expenses. General liability covers that for you and helps protect you against lawsuits.


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014

View Mobile Version
Pfeifer Insurance Brokers   |   533 Airport Blvd, 4th Floor   |   Burlingame, CA 94010   |   Phone: 650-762-8087   |   Fax: 650-897-5998
Powered by Insurance Website Builder
Home Page About Us Our Services Location Get A Quote Contact Us